Health & Safety Policy
Health & Safety Policy Statement
- is committed to ensuring the Health, Safety and Welfare of the employees so far as is reasonably practicable.
- extends that same commitment to those personnel who are not employed by the Company who may be affected by our acts or omissions.
- requires the commitment to health and safety from all employees for the successful implementation of this policy.
- will ensure to provide and maintain healthy and safe working conditions and a suitable environment for all personnel involved in its activities.
- will appoint competent personnel to assist in meeting our statutory duties.
- employees will be given such information, instruction and training as is necessary to enable work activities to be undertaken giving due consideration to health and safety.
- will ensure all customers will be offered such information and instruction to enable safe operation of hired equipment and, where applicable, training will be arranged.
- will ensure that all equipment provided for hire is inspected, maintained, tested and fit for purpose.